Lime Kiln Dock built in 1662 and became a dry dock in 1745. Lime Kiln Dock was run by Hillhouse and Sons between 1820 and 1843. It was covered over in 1903 for the Docks Railway and Great Western Railway Wharf.
The Capricorn Quay Development was on the former sites of the Great Western Railway Wharf and Brandon Wharf. The new Brandon Yard Development is on the site of the Engine House and the Inlet Marina on the Gas Works site. The Gas Works ceased production in the 1960s.
It was from 1962 at Cumberland Basin.